MildManneredManiacMildManneredManiac

hmm

I think that guy was speaking german. Good Job though,

Crono-walking-testing Crono-walking-testing

" !!!!!! " I said with a gaping mouth

All I could do with stare stupidly in awe at my computer screen as your movie went on. Although I have only played FFIII, FFVII, and FFVIII, I am a huge fan of the entire series. I loathe all those who have Playstations because they get to play FFIX and the FF Anthology. The whole series are mind blowing with graphical detail, sound, and story. I remembered that when I got FFVIII, I played right when I got up from sleep at noon and until I went to bed at one in the morning. I commend you for suggesting such a possibility of an rpg, the display of wonderful graphics ( Where in the world did you get them?), and your bravery in tackling such feat(FFVII took me over two weeks to finish), and allowing them to showcase them here so that all could see. I mean, I would surely pay for such a game.....but then Squaresoft would send their lawyers after you and you'd never be able to make the thing. Anyway, I hope you well Oz_Nataku and that you game series would....at least.... be on the Top 50.
Peace Out,
MukkyFoot
P.S. I suck at Flash.

Street Life Street Life

God Bless

Street Life was the first thing on Newgrounds that I saw. It is so sad he died. Will Stamper was a great man.
Will, may you find enternal peace in your final resting place. Your legacy will be with us always as there is a NewGrounds. God Bless...
- MukkyFoot